What is Magento?
Magento is the open source ecommerce software, used to design and develop responsive, scalable and high performance websites. Whatever the size of your operation, if the primary function of your website is ecommerce, we would recommend a Magento solution – it is the industry leader for a reason.
There is already a diverse and extensive library of features which you can incorporate into your website – these are prebuilt and just need to be customised to your brand personality, so the time taken to develop them is minimal.
Plus, the recent update of Magento 2 has made sites on this platform even quicker to load, easier to use and more secure than ever before.
What can it do?
Magento takes care of your entire website and ecommerce operation. Features include…
- Responsive design - giving customers a great experience on desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Full customisation - your site will be unique to your brand.
- A quick check-out process - to reduce basket abandonment.
- Customer loyalty incentives - so you can reward your biggest spenders.
- Analytics - to give insight into your customers' buying habits, helping you increase conversion.
- In-built SEO - to make your site easy to find.
- Third party integrations - seamlessly linking to email providers and order management systems.
Why Fat Media?
Our Magento offering is different from many other agencies because we are able to offer a full service. First we'll analyse your competitors' sites to get a head start. Then we'll design and build a site that completely suits your needs - creating bespoke components when needed, rather than relying solely on templates.
Once launched, we continue to offer support from our digital marketing experts, whose knowledge of SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing will drive ever increasing visitor numbers to your site.
A web design project is a big project – your site could be your only sales channel – but we know how to make it run smoothly. As a Fat Media client, you will have a personal Account Manager and Producer, who are here to answer any questions and co-ordinate the project with our designers and developers.
We are the Magento agency of choice for household names such as Typhoo as well as smaller businesses like Charella Gardens, and large or small, you’ll get the same high standard of care and attention. Contact us below to find out how we can help grow your sales with a new Magento website.