Pay per click (PPC) advertising is an innovative marketing method that displays your advert when people search for your products or service online. One of the biggest benefits of PPC is that you can target customers in specific countries and locations.
And when you consider that 80% of local searches on a mobile phone result in a purchase (source: Search Engine Watch), it means that PPC can generate a fantastic return on your investment.
PPC is a highly cost effective method of advertising
The essence of pay per click is in the title; you only pay when someone actually clicks on the advert and goes through to your website. You also control how much you pay for each click and you can allocate daily, weekly or monthly budgets – so there is no chance of overspending.
How does PPC work?
PPC works by accurately defining the key words that potential customers use to search for your product, service or brand. Our PPC experts at Fat Media will work with you to research and define those keywords. Our team will then bid for those keywords on your behalf, with the intention of creating highly targeted ads around those searched phrases.
Our PPC campaign creation and management process incorporates the following steps:
- Researching your market and find the right keywords and key-phrases
- Writing innovative and targeted adverts to ensure maximum click through ratios
- Creating targeted, compelling landing pages for each campaign
- Analysing how each change affects your campaign performance and making necessary modifications to eliminate and add keywords according to how they perform
- Increasing or decreasing cost per clicks as needed to maximise your ROI
- Focusing on the ads/terms that convert the most and cost the least
Why should you choose Fat Media for PPC management?
Fat Media have industry-qualified specialists who understand how to effectively target your market and get the most from your budget. We also have experience of creating PPC campaigns that act the way Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook and other display advertising platforms want them to.
* Read about the success we've achieved for existing clients here.
Plus, we are both an official Google Partner and a Bing Ads Accredited Professional. Both companies recognise that we have the skills and experience necessary to achieve excellent results for our clients. Therefore, we are able to discuss your requirements and launch a campaign on the platform that suits your business the best.
In essence, we will work with you to ensure your pay per click marketing campaigns are a success from the start and continue to bring you maximum ROI.
So contact us today to discuss how PPC could work for your business as part of your overall digital marketing strategy.