A Case Study
The Big Picture
Pork Farms is the leading pork pie brand in the UK, with an 86-year heritage in producing pies to a traditional recipe, using only British pork. To celebrate the brand’s credentials as a classic British snack, we helped Pork Farms to devise and launch the first ever National Board Games Week in 2016, and the associated Board Games Championships have taken place in micropubs across the UK now for two consecutive years.
Pork Farms was keen to get people taking part either at home or in their nearest micropub, so tasked us to help spread the word. Using a social media-led digital campaign that targeted micropubs and board game enthusiasts across Twitter and Facebook, we successfully recruited hundreds of venues to participate and thousands of people to get involved.
What We Delivered
- Social media management
- Sponsored influencer content
- VIP influencer event
- GIFs and graphics
- Social advertising
- Display advertising
- 116 families running their own board game night
- Social media activity reached over 4 million
- 23,000 visits to the website during the campaign period
- Twitter outreach recruited 80 micropubs
- Influencer content generated a combined social reach of 270,000 people