We are looking for a talented, efficient and charismatic Digital Communications Specialist to join our team of experts at Fat Media Bristol.
This role would suit you if you have:
• 3-4 years under your belt working in a digital communications role (ideally in an agency environment),
• Impeccable writing abilities. Comfortable with both B2B and consumer content writing.
• Hands-on experience delivering multi-faceted digital communications activity such as social media, influencer outreach, PR, and creatigitalive content.
You will use your expertise in the industry to delivery an outstanding service to our clients.
As a confident communicator and creative thinker, you will get stuck into delivery work, such as content writing, managing social profiles, and pitching to journalists & influencers. You will plan and lead the execution of digital campaigns where required, coordinating work effectively with other members of the team, ensuring work is quality checked, and delivered on time.
What will you be doing?
• Helping to plan, coordinate and execute digital communications such as content marketing, social media, PR, and influencer marketing.
• Developing creative briefs for a variety of content and campaign work, managing content projects with the design team.
• Conducting research tasks such as social media audits, competitor analysis, audience research and influencer research. Develop insights and provide recommendations based on research results (including use of analytics tools).
• Writing creative editorial content such as articles, features, and press releases.
• Producing client reports, with support from the Digital Campaign Executives.
• Liaising directly with clients where required to coordinate digital campaign activity.
• Providing consultation and training to clients & team members where appropriate.
• Coordinating and quality checking work carried out by Digital Campaign Executives.
• Providing input to the client services and new business teams on proposals and pitches.
• Attend pitches and client meetings where required.
The ideal candidate…
• Able to evaluate client situation then provide recommendations on campaign approaches and tactics (based on sound rationale) that will achieve objectives set.
• Experience in social media planning and management, content marketing, and PR.
• A high standard of writing and an impeccable attention to detail.
• Able to develop knowledge of specialist subjects quickly and adapt creative thinking to suit a variety of topics, interests and sectors.
• Solid, up-to-date understanding of social media platforms, related audiences and how each platform can be used effectively by businesses and organisations.
• Up-to-date with current trends and best practices in digital marketing.
• Understand how digital communications integrates with and supports a marketing strategy.
• A confident communicator, able to convey ideas and plans to clients, internal teams and senior level staff effectively.
• Able to work collaboratively with other teams and individuals to develop effective solutions.
• Strong organisational skills and experience in managing personal workflow.
• Able to delegate and coordinate others to ensure work is delivered on time and to a suitable standard.
• Comfortable in developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
• Able to produce clear and concise planning and report documents.
• Knowledge of digital measurement, metrics and reporting best practice.
• Proficient in use of MS Office software and web applications.
It would also be great if you have…
• Experience using Google Analytics
• Experience using social media dashboards and analytics tools
• Knowledge of best practice when engaging with online influencers such as bloggers and / or experience in running blogger outreach campaigns.
• Experience in undertaking PR tasks such as media list creation, pitching to journalists and writing press releases
• A proven track record in developing creative and innovative campaign or content ideas.
• Experience working within an agency environment.
• Knowledge of search engine optimisation
Why Fat Media?
• We have a special culture here and being part of our team is more than just a job
• We are constantly developing and implementing new exciting systems for our talent that make Fat Media a great place to work
• Amazing office spaces allow you to work in style, in an environment that suits you!
• 33 days paid holidays (including public and bank holidays)
• Contributory Company Pension Scheme
• We know there’s more to life than work - that’s why when you join Fat Media you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes phone insurance, tastecards, and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more.
• Free Breakfast
• Free Eye Tests and Annual Flu Jabs
• Free .co.uk domain and unlimited hosting space (for your personal projects)
• Regular social events including three staff parties a year