This is an exciting role at Fat Media's office in Lancaster. We are a multi-award winning agency, and we are growing rapidly. We are looking for a talented, driven, successful Account Director to join the team.
The role has enormous potential, and it is the role holder's mission to ensure that clients, colleagues and partners are happy by providing an excellent advice and service at all times.
As a business we are committed to flexible working, however as this role will require you lead a team, you will be expected to attend our office in Lancaster at least 3 days a week when we move out of Covid restrictions, therefore you must live within a commutable distance of Lancaster.
The successful candidate will benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a salary sacrifice pension, free drinks on a Friday (subject to offices re-opening), and a whole host of retail discounts through our perks scheme.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience gained working in a full-service marketing agency
- Previous experience of managing and coordinating the demands of multiple clients
- Commercial mindset and target driven
- Experience of building and growing client relationships
- Superb verbal and written skills – bags of enthusiasm and the ability to develop trusting relationships in quick-time are essential to the position
- Experience of managing and mentoring people through the levels of account management, and being a role model for more junior members of the team
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Experience of account managing website design & development for key clients
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategy
Nice to have...
- Technical knowledge of web development and CMS platforms, and digital marketing strategy for SEO, Paid and content/social.
- Leading by example and winning new business from existing clients to meet the company’s overall financial targets.
- Implementing and adding value to the account management strategy to ensure the company continually improves in this area
- Taking responsibility for your own and your team’s pipeline and orders and reporting these on regular basis to the Client Services Director
- Assisting your team in generating revenue growth of individual clients and as a increasing the total value of your client base
- Delegating sales activity effectively to ensure all members of the team are equally as busy and working as an effective team
- Undertaking training of the team to ensure they all progress personally and also add more value to the company as a whole
- Leading your team to ensure that all team members actively promote new ideas to clients and in turn generate work for the production departments
- Actively demonstrate leadership to ensure that all team members are continually motivated and working to the best of their ability
- Fulfilling and helping to implement key client requests for new briefs, new campaigns, quotation requests, and general information
- Writing quality proposals and presentations that are presented well to promote Fat Media’s services and to help win / retain business
- Advising existing clients on how best to use digital and traditional marketing to benefit their organisation. This must be executed with absolute integrity, dedication, enthusiasm and with a genuine desire to help their organisation
- Work in an open and honest way with the Client Services Director
- Liaise with the Project Managers in order to plan, price and prioritise new projects
- Attending internal and external potential and existing client meetings as necessary
- Ensuring exceptional communication is maintained with the clients at all times
- Providing an active contribution at internal meetings with ideas and suggestions for the future success of the company
- Where appropriate, securing and negotiating the best deals possible deals for Fat Media to ensure that the company remains competitive and profitable
Why Fat Media?
We have a special culture here and being a part of our team is more than just a job.
Our agency has grown significantly over the past few years, and shows no sign of slowing down.
Along with a competitive salary, you'll receive a range of high street discounts from our varied employee perk scheme.