You’ll be working alongside our Account Managers to deliver excellent customer service, ensuring our accounts are run efficiently and smoothly day-to-day, exploring challenges, solving problems and unlocking opportunities along the way.
Our ideal candidate be enthusiastic about all things digital. You will be an adept multi-tasker with great communications skills and a can-do attitude, equally happy chatting to clients on the phone or drafting clear, engaging email communications.
The Account Executive fulfills an important, multi-functional role.
Specific responsibilities include:
Relationships: First point of contact for in-bound client queries. Portfolio responsibility for entry-level clients day-to-day, including taking briefs, coordinating quotations, answering queries and providing reporting on resource utilisation.
Reporting and Administration: Upkeep of Jira board for in-bound queries. Supporting account managers with account administration and reporting.
Account Development: Working with wider team on the development and implementation of strategic communications solutions for each client. Learning how to advise clients on how best to use digital and traditional marketing to benefit their organisations.
Production: Liaising with the Project Management team to plan and prioritise new work, manage timings and budgets, providing regular updates to all involved.
Financial Control: Supporting the management of financials including accurate quoting, regular WIP updates, POs and invoicing.
Quality Control: Assisting with final checks on copy, imagery, Q&A and usage rights prior to work being presented to the client.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Good problem solving and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Superb interpersonal skills including the ability to encourage collaboration from others
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of using MS Office
- Marketing or Business degree
- A solid understanding of the core elements of digital marketing
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence and MS Project
- A basic understanding of Umbraco, Wordpress or Drupal CMS
Fat Media is an award-winning full-service digital agency, within the wider Fat Media Group, which includes global market research agency Ronin International, and Reading Room consultancy. Fat Media specialise in website design and development, e-commerce, digital marketing, hosting, marketing strategy, copywriting, and more.