Fat Media’s success has been built on the consistently high quality of our creative work and great digital strategies over the years, and we are now looking for an experienced, innovative Designer to strengthen our design team.
We are looking for someone with two or more years’ experience under their belt, and a passion to produce a high standard of innovative, creative work for our clients by keeping up with the latest trends and technologies.
To join, you’ll need to have already had experience in:
Experience in dominantly digital design is essential and experience in print design would be ideal but not necessary. The ideal candidate will hold a high level of competency in standard Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD etc) as well as Sketch, Invision and prototyping tools.
You will have a basic understanding of UX with a passion for delivering amazing digital projects with a user centric approach and the willingness to learn from your colleagues.
You will be competent in projects that involve wireframing through to final design and you will be able to demonstrate this through a well thought out portfolio
Being an excellent team player is key as you will work across departments on projects that range from web site design to social media campaigns. You will have a high attention to detail and an overall passion to progress within the Digital Industry.
You will have a portfolio that can demonstrate all aspects of the design process with a well thought out process behind your work along with some beautiful user centric designs.
- Design work of the highest quality, following design principles and UX standards
- See work through, from initial ideas to finished artwork, working efficiently and meeting agreed deadlines
- Meeting with clients to identify their needs
- Designing wireframes and concepts
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Development team for web design project implementation & project management
- Continued self-learning and professional development to keep up to date with new design developments.
Why Fat Media?
- We have a special, unique culture and being part of our team is more than just a job
- We have grown rapidly in the last year, getting fatter and fatter and we are showing no signs of slowing down
- We are constantly developing and implementing new exciting systems for our talent that make Fat Media a great place to work
- 33 days paid holidays (including public and bank holidays)
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- We know there’s more to life than work - that’s why when you join Fat Media you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks.
- That includes phone insurance and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more
- Free Breakfast
- Free Eye Tests and Annual Flu Jabs
- Free .co.uk domain and unlimited hosting space (for your personal projects)
- Regular social events including multiple staff parties every year