Fat Media are looking for a HR Administrator to join the Talent Team based in Lancaster, responsible for managing day to day administrative tasks for all three Fat Media sites across the country.
We are looking for a committed individual with attention to detail, hoping to kick start their career in HR. As a highly valued member of the Talent Team, time will be invested in your learning and as you develop, so will your role within the business.
You can be sure that no two days will be the same!
About the role
- Your focus will be to produce accurate and informative HR documentation, working closely with Managers and colleagues in the business to advise of our Policies and Procedures.
- In time you will be the main point of contact for Managers and staff at Fat Media and assist with the recruitment process from start to finish, being the face and signpost for new starters in the business.
- You will be trusted with such tasks as coordinating payroll and ensuring personnel files are kept up to date. You may also be asked to create reports for Managers on request concerning employee statistics and trends.
- You will also be responsible for general office duties such as travel and accommodation bookings, staff social organisation, HR system management and other ad-hoc projects.
- Educated to degree level in an HR related subject or have experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Attention to detail
- Have excellent people skills, face to face and on the phone, alongside being tactful and diplomatic
- A fantastic telephone manner
- Great initiative, can pick up problems and solve them on your own.
- Good planning and organisational skills
Why Fat Media?
- We have a really special culture here and being part of our team is more that just a job
- We are constantly developing and implementing new exciting systems for our talent that make Fat Media a great place to work
- 33 days paid holidays (including public and bank holidays)
- We know there’s more to life than work - that’s why when you join Fat Media you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks.
- That includes phone insurance, tastecards, and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more.
- Free Breakfast
- Free Eye Tests and Annual Flu Jabs
- Regular social events including three staff parties a year