We are looking for fantastic Magento Developer to join our innovative, award winning national digital agency in our eCommerce team.
This exciting and rare opportunity will see you join a 30 strong Fat Media development team.
On a day to day basis you will work underneath our eCommerce Manager to develop solutions for our clients, both prospective and existing.
This role is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Magento Developer, who has a proven track record of understanding a clients requirements and translating this into an integral component within their business.
Fat Media is built on a culture of positive, can do attitude and we would expect our new team member to contribute this to the team, educating our client services team when there is a gap in knowledge to ensure our clients receive the absolute best!
- Communicate regularly with project managers to provide understanding of technical requirements, processes and dependencies
- Perform maintenance development and correction of identified bugs (Magento 1 and Magento 2).
Investigate, analyse and document reported bugs.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications for bespoke Magento 2 projects.
- Magento 2 development experience.
- Expert knowledge of PHP and MySQL, including EAV data structures.
- Knowledge of GIT
- Experience of developing, supporting and maintaining complex, scalable web applications.
- Experienced with Magento 1 and Magento 2
- A strong knowledge of PHP
- Good attention to detail in work
- Good experience with Unix shell environment
Good knowledge of CSS and/or its pre-processers
Why Fat Media?
- We have a special culture here and being a part of our team is more than just a job.
- Our agency has grown significantly over the past few years, and shows no sign of slowing down.
- Along with a competitive salary, you'll receive a range of high street discounts from our varied employee perk scheme.