Remote or Hybrid
Are you an experienced .NET developer? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work at an award-winning, digital marketing agency?
Are you smart, enthusiastic; and ready to help us architect modern, robust, and permanent software solutions? Then this is the opportunity you’ve been searching for!
You can either work remotely, or be based out of our Bristol or Lancaster offices part of the week if you prefer. You will benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a salary sacrifice pension, free drinks on a Friday (subject to offices re-opening), and a whole host of retail discounts and other services through our Employee Benefits scheme.
As part of your role, you will be expected to work across different CMS platforms and clients, translating user stories into professional solutions. You will be involved in both new projects and further phases of ongoing projects. You will get to explore new technology and influence our ways of working within our collaborative environment; you will learn from our existing team, while also being able to contribute your own ideas to help us progress and innovate.
We will support you in developing your skills and hope that you will help us develop ours. We are receptive to new solutions and love finding innovative ways of delivering modern software solutions. If you have something to contribute, such as new technology or a streamlined process, we encourage you to explore and share your ideas.
We are looking for a .NET Developer who can take pride in their work; who owns the solution and delivers an exceptional end product that we’re all proud to put our names to, and the client is equally delighted with. Of course, to meet our expectations there are some key elements you must be prepared to evidence to us.
- Using ASP.NET, SQL Server and related technologies in a professional capacity.
- Working with Content Management Systems.
- Integrating systems using a variety of API technologies.
- Using source control, a robust branching strategy, and code reviews to manage builds.
- Delivering clean, testable, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Supporting those around you, with a focus on assisting more junior members of your development team.
- Challenging business requirements; proposing solutions based on your experience and ongoing research.
- Collaborating with designers, front-end engineers, QA testers, project managers, and other internal and external roles.Substantial experience working with one or all of these platforms: Umbraco, Kentico, and Sitecore.
Beneficial Skills - In addition to a related university degree and/or professional training, the following experience will be beneficial:
- Working within a digital agency environment for a variety of clients.
- Demonstrable knowledge of all three of our .Net platforms: Kentico, Sitecore, and Umbraco, will be very advantageous.
- Working with agile project management and technical practices.
- Using AWS as a hosting platform.
- Configuring application hosting, including configuration of IIS.
- Implementing jQuery, React, Angular, or other modern client-side technologies.
- Working with the Atlassian suite of build and project management tools (Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket).
- Implementing automated testing.
- Using Docker for local development or production hosting purposes.
- Knowledge of Azure platform.
We are a full-service digital marketing agency, working with ambitious brands across a range of consumer, retail, and B2B sectors. Across our Bristol, London, and Lancaster offices, we have over 80 talented employees working to offer end to end solutions in website design and build, digital marketing, UX, technological support, and hosting.