Senior Performance Media Specialist
Fat Media Group is looking for the a Senior Performance Media Specialist to join the vibrant Digital Marketing team. The role will be based from either our Lancaster or Bristol office.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on the management of our performance media roster spanning both Fat Media and Reading Room clients. Located from our Bristol City Centre office, you will benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a salary sacrifice pension, free drinks on a Friday (subject to offices re-opening), and a whole host of retail discounts through our perks scheme.
Forming an important part of the wider Digital Marketing team, and located from our Bristol City Centre office, your role will entail:
- Assisting our Business Development and Client Services teams in providing information, research relating to pitches and tenders (including attendance post-covid restrictions). In addition, you will be willing and able to up-skill the account teams to enable them to talk confidently about the need for and benefits of performance media.
- Onboarding new performance media clients to the agency businesses in the group, and client account setups
- Hands-on build work from keyword research, ad copy writing, uploads to various channels and go-lives
- Optimisation and maintenance of all paid channels across search and social, ad copy testing, landing page testing, CRO, and analytics
- Reporting back to clients on a monthly basis with your analysis of performance and next steps, plus new ideas to improve performance
- Overall responsibility for departmental billables and revenue, forecasting, and reporting at board-level for the department
- Keeping up to speed with the latest industry trends, and delivering best practice in delivery of performance media services to our clients
- Developing close working relationships with Head of SEO and Head of Communications Strategy, creating a culture of knowledge share and joined up thinking in our Digital Marketing strategy.
- Possess expert working knowledge of Google Ads & Bing Ads, and be qualified in the application of both
- Demonstrate tangible experience in paid social, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter
- Bring with you working knowledge of display advertising using the GDN and other programmatic solutions
- Show good knowledge of remarketing and RLSA
- Demonstrate experience in video advertising on YouTube
- Show experience of, or an interest in, radio advertising e.g. Spotify, as well as Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitch and TikTok advertising
- Clearly articulate strong understanding of Google Analytics; in general, as well as specific knowledge of its application and use in paid search and paid social advertising
- Possess expert knowledge of ‘why do paid’, ‘why paid works’, and ‘how paid works’ at both an aesthetic and technical level. You'll be able to convey this both internally to other areas of the business, as well as to prospects and existing clients
- Be equally comfortable applying strategies and tactics for very large enterprise businesses as well as smaller ambitious brands
- Have the ability to work efficiently under pressure, with strong time management skills, and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Demonstrate high attention to detail, have higher order written and verbal skills
- Convince us you have the ability to make sound budget recommendations to clients and be able to justify them when called upon.
Why Fat Media?
We have a special culture here and being a part of our team is more than just a job.
Our agency has grown significantly over the past few years, and shows no sign of slowing down.
Along with a competitive salary, you'll receive a range of high street discounts from our varied employee perk scheme.
Please respond with your salary expectations.
Although your role will be office based, we will adopt a flexible approach to working patterns when returning to offices post-covid. It’s likely that a blend of remote and office based working will be rolled out. This can be discussed more if you are called forward for interview.