We’re looking for a bright, driven, experienced digital marketer with knowledge of all things organic search to join our modern digital agency in central Bristol.
We’re looking for an experienced “safe pair of hands” to manage the day-to-day work and strategy for a number of our wonderful clients; you’ll be working with everything from fintech start-ups to national public sector organisations, and no two days will be the same.
This role would suit a confident candidate with experience managing technical and content-based SEO strategies – perhaps an experienced SEO Exec or SEO Manager. You’ll be comfortable working with a hotelier with 28 locations, an ecommerce website with 6000 products or a site making the move to be international… Whatever the task, you’re capable, level-headed and not afraid to take on a challenge!
Working directly under the Head of UX & SEO, this is a role where you can own the results for your clients; learning new things along the way in a collaborative, supportive environment.
Fat Media Bristol is part of Fat Media Group; which includes Fat Media – a national marketing and web development agency, Reading Room – a renowned digital agency, and Ronin - an internationally acclaimed market research company. There are experts from all areas of digital within the group, and opportunities to learn and develop as part of a really varied team.
Our Bristol office is home to our digital marketing team, who are a friendly bunch of experts in all things digital; from user social media campaigns and interactive games to large-scale digital transformations.
Who We’re Looking For:
- At least 3+ years’ experience of working with technical SEO and content-driven SEO strategies
- Experience with the full Google Marketing Suite, incl. Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to work autonomously when needed or as part of a wider team
- Confident meeting with clients and senior stakeholders; both internally and externally
- Experience of reporting – both monthly and more in-depth audits
- Excellent attention to detail, and a high standard of written English
- Knowledge and awareness of wider digital marketing; e.g. that no channel works in isolation
- Experience managing digital tracking (e.g. diagnosing and fixing tracking issues with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager) would be a real advantage
- A sense of humour!
- 25 days’ holiday
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit and coffee
- Lovely, modern central Bristol office
- Free drinks every Friday
- Relaxed dress code
- Great discounts through employee membership scheme Perkbox
- … and more