This role requires someone from an HR assistant back ground, who is used to a fast moving high volume call centre operation.
It will also act as a representative for the HR function for RONIN International, part of the Fat Media Group. This entails assisting the HR & Payroll Manager with day to day administrative duties including recruitment, absence management, payroll, HR system management and being the ‘go-to’ person for queries and support.
So... What will you be doing?
Call Centre Administration
- Onboarding of foreign nationals on to payroll and via agencies to work in the call centre.
- Managing the weekly rota and booking staff on to call centre projects.
- Check timecards each morning to ensure hours, completes and bonuses have been entered.
- Process all administrative tasks relating to training, quality control and other Call Centre related requirements.
- Administer the process for new starters
- Work to improve the admin process on an on-going basis.
- Fully understand and cover the Call Centre Recruitment, Booking and Quality Control Management.
- To make sure that the office runs smoothly, including keeping supplies in stock, working with vendors, making sure the facilities are clean, orderly, and safe.
- To ensure that the company meets its statutory employment, equality, fire, health and safety obligations.
- Work work HR & Payroll Manager to process hourly payroll in each fortnightly pay period. This will include pensions and bonuses.
- Support all member of staff in all admin requirements that might arise
RONIN HR Administration
- Administer the HR System, ensuring records are up to date.
- Monitor absence levels and report any trends to Line Managers and HR Manager.
- Assist in the recruitment of new staff, advertising, shortlisting and coordinating interviews.
- Review job descriptions.
- Assist with probation and performance reviews.
- Produce paperwork for any contract amendments, leavers and probation reviews..
- Use resources such as XpertHR, CIPD and ACAS to continuously improve your knowledge of employment legislation and HR processes.
This list is not exhaustive, you may be asked to perform ad-hoc duties as required.
What do you need?
- 1+ year experience of handling Payroll
- 2 + years HR Experience