Fat Media Group are looking for a commercial management accountant to work within the following business Fat Media and RONIN International.
About the role
- Fat Media is a multi-award-winning website design and digital marketing company recognised as the ‘go to’ company for high-end website design, development and tactical digital marketing campaigns.
- Ronin International is a leading international data collection company carrying out strategic end user research for blue chip companies in the IT, Healthcare and other sectors.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be a strong and very influential member of the team with the responsibilities for commercial analysis and monthly financial performance reporting.
- The role will be based in our London office but will require travel to Company offices in Lancaster and Bristol.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Management Information; produce accurate and insightful reporting packs and ad hoc analysis.
- Maintain project profitability analysis, working closely with account managers and monitoring on a real time basis to identify those projects that require renegotiation with the customer. Project analysis to be presented to Managing Director on a fortnightly basis.
- Provide commercial support to account management teams on costing models and customer term and conditions, assit with credit control as required.
- Other duties include quarterly VAT returns, call centre payroll preparation, monitoring WIP and cashflow forecasting.
- You will also be expected to be flexible and assist in other financial and company administration areas, as and when required.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Fully Qualified
- Inquisitive and forward thinking - always challenging current methods and actively looking at ways to do things more efficiently
- An ability to build good relationships with and communicate financial information to non-financial colleagues
- Resilient and ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Excellent at time management and organisational skills with the ability to push themselves and others to work to fixed deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Professional and driven, demonstrating a keen intellectual curiosity
- Act as a role model in embodying core Company values and culture
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment