You will be expected to quickly get to grips with our platforms, manage your own email campaigns from conception through execution, and provide top-quality support to our clients. This is a highly client facing role, so just important as your technical know-how is your ability to communicate with stakeholders both by phone and face-to-face.
This is a fast-paced environment so you will have a can-do attitude and a commitment to innovating, learning and building strong, long-lasting relationships internally and with our clients.
What will you be doing?
- Provide top-quality technical support to users of our marketing platforms
- Conceiving email marketing campaigns for our clients
- Work with internal production resource (designers and front end developers) to design and develop email campaigns for existing clients and new customers
- Train clients on our marketing platforms in person or by web conference
- Advise clients on their email marketing strategy
- Communicate proactively and effectively with clients and your team
- Working to several deadlines at any one time and managing expectations accordingly
- Remain at the forefront of news and proactively apply the latest innovations to projects
- Collaborate seamlessly with colleagues to create effective multi-channel campaigns
- Working on new proposals and commercials for client campaigns
The ideal candidate would...
- Have experience managing email marketing platforms, Content Management Systems or CRMs
- Communicate effectively with internal & external stakeholders
- Develop knowledge of email marketing and apply new thinking to projects with enthusiasm
- Basic HTML Coding Knowledge but not a necessity
- Be up-to-date with current trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Have a basic understanding of social media, content marketing and supporting elements of a marketing strategy
- Work collaboratively with other teams and individuals to develop effective solutions
- Be comfortable developing relationships with fellow team members and clients
- Have knowledge of digital measurement and metrics
- Be proficient in use of MS Office software, Analytics and Adobe Creative suite
Why Fat Media?
- We have a special culture here and being part of our team is more that just a job
- We have grown rapidly in the last year, getting fatter and fatter and we are showing no signs of slowing down
- We are constantly developing and implementing new exciting systems for our talent that make Fat Media a great place to work
- 33 days paid holidays (including public and bank holidays)
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- We know there’s more to life than work - that’s why when you join Fat Media you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes phone insurance, and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more.
- Free Breakfast
- Free Eye Tests and Annual Flu Jabs
- Free.co.uk domain and unlimited hosting space (for your personal projects)
- Regular social events including three staff parties a year