Junior Account Executive
We’re looking for a bright and eager to learn individual to join our Client Services team. Supported by and working alongside our Account Managers, you will learn to deliver excellent customer service, ensure our accounts are run efficiently and smoothly day-to-day, explore challenges, solve problems and unlock opportunities along the way.
You will be based out of our Bristol office, with the option to work remotely for some of the week if preferred.
You will benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a salary sacrifice pension, free drinks on a Friday (subject to offices re-opening), retail discounts and other services through our Employee Benefits scheme, and a whole host of social events throughout the year.
About the Role
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about all things digital. You will be an adept multi-tasker with great communications skills and a can-do attitude, equally happy chatting to clients on the phone or drafting clear, engaging email communications. Organisational skills and learning agility are key, as you will be the custodians of our most valued client relationships as you develop.
Ideally you will be educated to degree-level, but we do not specify what degree subject is required. Instead, our emphasis is on personality, competencies and communication as the most important factors. We find that applicants who have a degree in English, Business Management, Marketing or Social Sciences often do well as their degree has taught them the competencies and skills in line with the role.
Salary: £22k-25k DOE
- Excellent communication
- An interest in web development, digital marketing and design
- Commercial awareness: you should have a general interest in business and understand the financial value of the services we offer
- Charismatic and passionate: we like people who put passion into everything they do
- Resilience and flexibility: clients can be demanding but they are our greatest asset, we have to be able to flex to their needs
- A desire to work with people every day, day in, day out
- A high standard of writing when producing proposals and communicating to clients over email
- Excellent presentation skills: you must feel comfortable stood in front of clients
- Organised and process driven
- Punctual and efficient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to learn from and help colleagues
- Good problem solving and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Superb interpersonal skills
- MS Office experience
- Commercial awareness
- A basic understanding of the core elements of digital marketing
- A basic understanding of websites and content management systems
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
Please be aware that we receive a wealth of applications for our vacancies and if you have not heard from us with 2 weeks of the closing date then your application has been unsuccessful. If you have any queries, then please call us on 01524 548948.
We reserve the right to close this application before the closing date.