Who we're looking for
Candidates looking to progress into Project Management should be confident, charismatic and creative and able to offer impeccable attention to detail and provide an unparalleled client experience. Organisational skills and learning agility are key, you will be the custodians of our most valued client relationships from week one. After 8-12 months in this Graduate role you will progress as a project manager.
We do not specify what degree subject you have to be in our Project Management Team. We emphasise personality, competencies and communication are the most important factors here. However, we find that applicants often have a degree in English, Business Management, Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities will do well as their degree has taught them the competencies and skills they need to be a great Client Services Graduate.
What we expect from you
- Excellent Communication
- An interest in Web development, Digital Marketing and Design
- Commercial Awareness; you should have a general interest in business and understand the financial value in the services we offer
- Charismatic and passionate; we like people who put passion into everything they do
- Resilience and Flexibility; Clients can be demanding but they are our greatest asset, we have to be able to flex to their needs
- A desire to work with people every day, day in day out
- Excellent written skills for producing proposals and communicating to clients over email
- Excellent presentation skills and feeling comfortable stood in front of clients
- Organised and Process Driven
- Punctual and Efficient
About the process
We are not a corporate giant, we are an innovative digital agency that do things the ‘Fat’ way, for this reason we take on a very different kind of Graduate. During the application process, our aim is to find out about ‘you' and not the person you think we want to see nor the person your parents, lecturers or careers advisor told you to be. Throughout the process we will endeavour to find out if you’re Fattie material! Your degree classification is not the only thing that matters, we want to meet great people, if you're cut out for a career at Fat Media then this will shine through during the application process.
Click below to apply, and good luck!