Senior Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Account Manager to join the Fat Media team! You will be not only be responsible for liaising with our clients and nurturing their accounts to help us deliver the best possible digital solutions, but you’ll also could help shape the offering and process of fat medias account Management.
The right candidate will be given full empowerment of their accounts and be supported by the managing director to help build relationships and offerings.
You will be digital focused and enjoy technology trends and understand how these trends can benefit returning revenue for our clients.
This is a hybrid office/working from home role and the office is based in Lancaster, please bear this in mind when applying.
In collaboration with the Managing Director, the SAM will be responsible for the day-to-day management of client liaisons and digital projects including;
- Taking client briefs and translating them into activation briefs for the internal team.
- Leading client status meetings and comms.
- Driving the internal client team to deliver exceptional work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Always Ensuing commercial health across projects.
- As a Senior Manager you will understand the skill/knowledge gaps of less experienced members of the team and identify how to support them.
- Understand and adhere to client management best practices, understand the impact on the business.
A good understanding of digital marketing channels and platforms such as WordPress, Woo Commerce, Shopify, Umbraco and other core CMS offerings.
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to articulate and converse with confidence, demonstrating good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and prioritise multiple demands
- Good commercial awareness.
- A passion for digital and a desire to learn new skills.
- Experience or an understanding of Digital UI, UX, Analytics & Optimization.
- Understanding of the wider marketing mix
- Knowledge of Google technology stack an advantage
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
Hybrid WFH/Office policy
- Relaxed work environment
- Beer Fridays
- Free Breakfasts
- Annual company events
- Pension Plan
Salary range £25 – 35k DOE