- ASP.Net MVC C#
- Third party API integration methods including Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, asmx Services etc).
- Payment provider integration knowledge (including redirect, server and direct)
- CRM Integrations
- Data Transfer
- SOLID Development Principles
- SQL Server 2012 upwards
- Demonstrable Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery experience required using Teamcity, Bamboo or similar
- Internet Information Services
- Exposure to Cloud technologies such as Azure/Aws
- Entity Framework
- Visual Studio 2012+
- Dependency Injection (Autofac, Castle Windsor)
- Domain Driven Development (DDD)
- Good knowledge of Development Design Patterns
- Good communication skills
- Windows App development using UWP
- Umbraco 6. 7, 8
- Kentico (especially MVC)
- .Net Core
- ElasticSearch / Azure Search
- ASP.NET WebForms
- Classic ASP
- Frontend Frameworks: Vue
- Mobile App development (Native – iOS and/or Android)
- Test Driven Development
The Role & The Person
We are looking fantastic Senior / Lead Developers to join our leading edge, award winning National digital marketing agency.
There are currently positions available in all 3 of our offices - Bristol, Lancaster & London.
If you don’t have all the required technologies exposure but feel you are a great fit and a quick learner please do get in touch.