Fat Media are on the lookout for a talented PPC Account Manager who wants to join our team of experts in Bristol. The role requires proven hands-on experience of implementing and managing Paid Search, Display & Social advertising campaigns.
Not only does this varied and exciting role offer excellent career prospects, you’ll have the support of a switched-on team of experts and the opportunity to develop a wider range of skills within an award winning agency.
This role would suit you if you have:
2-3 years under your belt working in a paid media role.
Hands-on experience delivering multi-channel digital marketing strategies including paid search, paid social, display advertising & affiliate marketing
You will use your expertise in the industry to delivery an outstanding service to our clients.
What will you be doing?
- Keyword research
- Ad copy creation
- Bid management
- Social ad campaign creation & management across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Spotify plus others
- Client competitor analysis
- Strategy development & testing
- Identifying new opportunities for campaign growth
- Analysis of post click behaviour
- Client budgetary control
- Making recommendations for improved performance
- Account & client management
- Monthly reporting
The ideal candidate…
Have at least 2 years previous experience working in Paid Media (paid search, display, video, social) advertising – preferably agency side
Have good understanding of Google Analytics in particular tracking set up & audience creation
Have great communication skills, both written, verbal and presentation
Have great client facing skills
Be highly analytical
Have a strong commercial sense, with a focus on return on investment
Be highly motivated
Able to develop knowledge of specialist subjects quickly and adapt creative thinking to suit a variety of topics, interests and sectors.
Solid, up-to-date understanding of social media platforms, related audiences and how each platform can be used effectively by businesses and organisations.
Up-to-date with current trends and best practices in digital marketing.
A confident communicator, able to convey ideas and plans to clients, internal teams and senior level staff effectively.
Able to work collaboratively with other teams and individuals to develop effective solutions.
Strong organisational skills and experience in managing personal workflow.
Able to delegate and coordinate others to ensure work is delivered on time and to a suitable standard.
Comfortable in developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
Knowledge of digital measurement, metrics and reporting best practice.
Proficient in use of MS Office software and web applications.
Why Fat Media?
- We have a special culture here and being part of our team is more than just a job
- We are constantly developing and implementing new exciting systems for our talent that make Fat Media a great place to work
- Amazing office spaces allow you to work in style, in an environment that suits you!
- 33 days paid holidays (including public and bank holidays)
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- We know there’s more to life than work - that’s why when you join Fat Media you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes phone insurance, tastecards, and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more.
- Free Breakfast
- Free Eye Tests and Annual Flu Jabs
- Free .co.uk domain and unlimited hosting space (for your personal projects)
- Regular social events including three staff parties a year