Fat Media partners Sage Pay
We understand that for some companies, starting in the world of ecommerce can be a difficult process and choosing the right payment provider is hugely important.
We recommend Sage Pay to all our clients looking for a secure and efficient payment service as the benefits are extensive.
Fat Media and Sage Pay recognise that every company (whatever their size) needs a reliable, safe and easy method for their customers to pay and Sage Pay provides that and more.
The Sage Pay brand is highly trusted in the payments industry and more importantly it builds credibility with your customers as the brand is synonymous with safe and secure payment processing.
Sage Pay allows your customer base to accept payments over the telephone or online through your website. It’s safe, it’s fast, it’s simple and most importantly it’s profitable.
In order to accept card payments online, you’ll need a Payment Gateway to securely process your customers’ card details. Sage Pay can provide you with their fast, secure and reliable Gateway technology for a flat-rate fee, with no hidden costs.
For £25 / month you’ll benefit from:
- 24/7 support from specialist UK-based advisors
- Fraud prevention and screening tools to protect yourself and your customers
- 1000 transactions/quarter*
The Gateway service from Sage Pay also includes the following features as standard:
- Free PayPal integration
- Flexible payment processing options; accept online, phone and mail order payments
- Free personalised payment pages
- The ability to accept multiple currencies
- Live reporting, real-time payment authorisation and online management tools
Note: To accept online payments, you’ll also need an Internet Merchant Bank Account (this is different to your normal Business Bank Account). If you haven’t got an existing Merchant Bank Account, the Sage Pay Merchant Services team can arrange one for you.
*if you exceed 1000 transactions/quarter, you will be charged 10p/transaction
In order to accept payments online, you’ll need a Payment Gateway and a Merchant Bank Account (in addition to your regular Business Bank Account).
The Sage Pay Merchant Services experts can answer your questions and arrange the setup of an account for you.
There's a clear pricing plan, so you’re never hit with unexpected fees.
You simply pay:
- 2.5% on Credit Card Charges
- 40p on Debit Card Charges
Sage Pay keeps your costs clear and simple.
There's no set-up fee, No monthly charges,... and no refund fees.
Card Terminal Payments
Accept card payments in store, on the move or at events with Sage Pay’s Card Terminals. Choose a countertop device with broadband connectivity, or a mobile device with GPRS.
Sage Pay Card Terminals feature:
- Exceptional performance – fast payment processing keep queues flowing
- Easy installation and set-up – start accepting payments immediately
- Highest level of security – PCI PED approved to give you peace of mind
||Countertop Card Machine
||Mobile Card Machine
|Configuration & Dispatch Fee
|Monthly Rental Fee
Click on the logo below and sign up for an account.