Entourage E-mail Setup Guide
- With Entourage open, click on the 'Tools' menu at the top of the screen and then click on 'Accounts'.
- When the Accounts window opens, click the 'New' button in the upper-left corner of the window.
- If the Account Setup Assistant appears, click 'Configure account manually'. The 'New Account' box appears. Select 'POP' for your account type.
- You will now be in the 'Account Settings' tab in the 'Edit Account window':
- In the 'Account name' box enter a descriptive name for this email account.
- In the 'Name' box enter your name.
- In the 'E-mail address' box enter your e-mail address.
- In the 'Account ID' box enter your username.
- In the 'POP server' box enter the details we have provided.
- In the 'Password' box enter you password for your email address.
- Check the 'Save password in my Mac OS keychain' box.
- In the 'SMTP server' box enter the details we have provided. Click on the box 'Click here for advanced sending options'.
Please be sure to have followed all of the stages above, or you may lose some emails! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01524 590435.