iPhone E-mail Setup Guide
- From the Home screen choose 'Settings' > 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' > 'Accounts' and choose 'Add Account'.
- Choose your email account type. For setting up email to work with your Fat Media service choose 'Other'.
- Select 'Add Mail Account' under the 'Mail' section and enter account information. Fill in your 'Name' and 'Email address'. Then click 'Save'.
- Next select the server type 'IMAP' by tapping the option on the right.
- Input your incoming mail server under 'Host name' and your 'Username' and 'Password'.
- Input the same information for the ougoing mail server. Then tap 'Save'.
- The iPhone will try to verify the POP account information. If you receive a prompt asking to connect without using SSL tap 'YES' and tap 'Save'.
- You will be prompted that 'POP account verification failed' and a warning that the account may not be able to send or receive mail. Tap 'Save'.
- Back in 'Mail Settings' select the new account and scroll down to the outgoing mail server and select 'SMTP'. Turn the server 'ON' and click the back button to save the details.
- You should now have a fully configured account.
Please be sure to have followed all of the stages above, or you may lose some emails! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01524 590435.