Outlook 2003 E-mail Setup Guide
- Open Microsoft Outlook, select 'Tools' and then select 'E-mail Accounts'.
- On the 'E-mail Accounts' window, select 'Add a new e-mail account', and then click 'Next'.
- For your 'server type', select 'POP3' and then click 'Next'.
- Then enter 'Your name' your 'E-mail address' your 'Username' and 'Password'; make sure you tick the 'Remember password' box. 'Server Information' will be provided to you. Click 'More Settings'.
- On the 'Internet E-mail Settings' window, go to the 'Outgoing Server' tab. Tick the box that says 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication'. Select 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server'.
- Go to the 'Advanced' tab, and within the 'Delivery' section of this page, tick the 'Leave a copy of messages on server' box. Then tick 'Remove from the server when deleted from deleted items'. Then click 'OK'.
- Back on the 'Email Accounts' window click 'Next' to continue.
- Click 'Finish'.
Now just click ‘Send/Receive’ to receive these emails
Please be sure to have followed all of the stages above, or you may lose some emails! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 01524 590435.