The Role & The Person...
We are on the lookout for a talented Technical SEO Manager to join Fat Media Bristol within our team of Digital Marketing experts. Working in a fast-paced environment, we need someone with experience of the digital world to hit the ground running in this exciting role.
The question is, do you know your Pandas from your Penguins, Pigeons and Hummingbirds? Do you know your 301s from your 302s? Does writing search-friendly copy make your heart sing? If so this could be the perfect job for you!
Knowledge & Experience
- Broad understanding and working knowledge of on-site SEO/site visibility/technical SEO
- Planning and executing search-friendly digital marketing activities to achieve agreed KPIs – like planning out blog posts, suggesting CRO improvements, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics and other SEO suites (Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Strong understanding of keyword analysis and experience writing meta titles/descriptions and other on-page optimisation
- Experience of monthly client reporting (ideally using Google Data Studio) and tying this back to activities while making recommendations for improvements
- Experience of link audits
- Able to use content management systems to make first-hand ‘SEO tweaks’ (WordPress, Magento, and Umbraco would be preferred)
- Keep up to date with industry developments to ensure continuous development of the SEO offering
- Willingness to learn about other areas of the agency and how digital fits together
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Why Fat Media?
- We have a really special culture here and being part of our team is more that just a job
- We are constantly developing and implementing new exciting systems for our talent that make Fat Media a great place to work
- Friday night drinks and regular social events
- We’re Google Premier Partners
We reserve the right to close this application before the closing date. Please be aware that we receive a wealth of applications for our vacancies and if you have not heard from us with 2 weeks of the closing date then your application has been unsuccessful. If you have any queries then please call the Talent Team on 01524 548948
Job Type: Full-time