A Case Study
The Big Picture
We’ve been working with BeGambleAware, the UK’s leading charity for minimising gambling harm and addiction, for over five years. This year, the not-for-profit organisation challenged us to make its flagship annual awareness campaign - Responsible Gambling Week - the most successful yet.
The aim of Responsible Gambling Week was to reach and inform gamblers, and their friends & family, about the potential risks around gambling, and show them where to go if they needed support. Tasked with creating mass awareness in a very short space of time, we launched a digital campaign that centred around specialist content such as live chat, an online calculator and interactive map (directing users pop up advice centres around the UK). We used both paid and organic social media, as well as other advertising tactics, to amplify this content out to the right people, at their point of need. The campaign was a tremendous success, helping to provide access to support for thousands of people, and making many more aware of the great work that BeGambleAware does.
What We Delivered
- Interactive map and live chat
- Twitter direct message campaign
- Industry influencer outreach
- GIFs and short videos
- Social advertising
- Snapchat ads
- Highest week of traffic ever with an increase of 1000%
- Combined social reach of 1,372,494
- 86,000 campaign engagements
- Over 8 million advert impressions
- Winner of Best Digital Marketing Campaign - Third Sector at the Northern Digital Awards 2018.