A Case Study
The Big Picture
Our challenge was to introduce 18-24-year-olds in the UK to a new online men’s fashion outlet – HisColumn. We wanted to create a memorable experience that would encourage young people to the return to the website, and engage with the brand on a regular basis, inviting them to explore the clothing range on offer.
As part of the brand launch, we created a ‘Predictions’ quiz, and invited people to make their predictions on the outcomes of entertainment and sports events. The questions were updated weekly to ensure they remained topical. Each participant was offered a discount voucher to use on their first purchase, and entered into a prize draw. The campaign was promoted through advertising on Spotify, Snapchat, Facebook, and Instagram, as well as through field marketing during Fresher’s Week across the UK.
What We Delivered
- kickstarting brand awareness and engagement in a fun way
- an incentive for people to visit the website regularly
- increased uptake of a voucher by presenting it as a reward
In 4 weeks, we recorded
- over 2,500 players
- 11,000 landing page visits
- 1,000 email registrations